Data Specialties Is Committed to Supporting the Health of Our Clients And Their Mission Critical Facilities
Dear Valued Customers and Partners,
As always, the health of our employees and clients continues to be our highest priority. Please know that during this challenging time, your team at Data Specialties Inc. will continue to provide service and support.
At DSI, we realize how important it is to maintain Data Center uptime. As an essential service provider, we remain committed to serving our clients and are here to meet our clients’ Data Center needs. Clients can rest assured knowing that our team is taking the coronavirus (COVID-19) seriously. Our technicians are following the CDC’s recommendations.
We will continue to monitor the situation and if anything changes, we will let you know immediately.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our 24/7 response team will be happy to help:
- Data Specialties Inc.
- Contact DSI
One of the most important ways we have to combat the spread of illness like coronavirus is through education and information from reliable sources. Some reputable links to further information:
- JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY & MEDICINE CORONAVIRUS RESOURCE CENTER: Johns Hopkins University
- CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION: CDC
- STATE OF CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH: California Department of Health
- LA COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH: LA County Department of Health
- ORANGE COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH: Orange County Department of Health
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH: Riverside County Department of Health
- SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH: San Bernardino County Health Department