Design and Engineering | Sacramento, CA
California Department of Technical Services (DTS) Teale Data Center was built out working around a functioning live data center.
Data Specialties Inc. was selected by the State of California under the State’s bidding process to perform the installation of critical electrical equipment, while keeping the largest State data center operational at all times. This work was conducted successfully, on time, on budget and with rave reviews. Our scope of work included:
- DESIGN & ENGINEERING FOR A NEW 100 KVA UPS SYSTEM, UTILITY SERVICE TRANSFORMER, MULTIPLE SWICHGEAR CABINETS INCLUDING BYPASS, MULTIPLE STATIC SWITCHES AND MULTIPLE FPC’S FOR POWER DISTRIBUTION.
- INSTALLATION OF ALL CONCRETE PADS FOR THENEW SWITCH GEAR
- INSTALLATION OF NEW LIEBERT 1100 KVA UPS & WET CELL BATTERIES
- NEW ALBERS BATTERY MONITORING SYSTEM
- INSTALLATION OF ALL CONDUIT AND WIRING
- COMMISSIONING AND START UP OF ALL EQUIPMENT